One of the major pains of technology these days is moving data around. There are many ways around that like flash drives, using Gmail as a folder, etc. Windows has a new service that allows you to put your files in one place and access them from the internet. It’s called Windows Live Foldershare.
Of course, it still uses an upload client, but I guess that will work:
- Keep all your files in sync
- Use FolderShare to create a mirrored image of your most important folders – like your Favorites, Pictures, and Documents – so they’re the same on all your computers.
- Sharing files is easier than ever
- Sharing with friends, co-workers, and family is easy when you add and update files in a shared library. Large files? Not a problem – FolderShare can sync files up to 2 GBs in size. And it works on both Mac and PC.
- Get to your files instantly when you’re away from home
- Install FolderShare on all your computers, and you can access all your files from any computer on the Internet.